Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy First Birthday!





Let’s break out the bubbly!
‘cuz today we celebrate…
Yes..
Today we celebrate
Petals and Boots!!
It was one year ago to the day
that I rolled up my shirt sleeves…
And I took a deep breath
And I gave birth
to Petals and Boots!

Happy 1st Birthday, P&B!
It’s been a fun ride.
I am lucky,
I actually have people
That read consistently!
And believe it or not,
They say
They like it!
HA!
To all of you,…thank you!

With you
I share
my deepest thoughts,
and
my favorite photos…
Of my family, my neighborhood,
Random faces and strange places.
But mostly it’s petals….
From my heart to yours.

I’ve cheated a few times
And posted photos
Or images
that do not belong
to me. To those artists,
I tip my hat once more.
I hope I gave you your due credit.

And so today I start a new year,
Petals and Boots.
I love you.
And..
Thank You!!
xo

1 comment: