Friday, April 6, 2012

It's A Good Friday!

Lots of stuff is going on around our town.
The grass is growing. And there's mowing.
The cows are grazing.
The flowers are smiling.
The trees are bursting with joy.
The wind is singing her song. I can't contain myself!
The sun is shining.
The birds are chirping away. Wow!
And there's a full moon tonight. I understand it's the Pink Moon.
The Pink Moon? Holy cow!
Lots of excitement happening! And, to top it off, it's almost Easter!
The world is happy. Jelly beans and peeps are everywhere!
And, for the 1st time in my life, yes, the very 1st time,
I'm going to Sears-Roebuck on Easter Saturday!
Can you believe it?
I don't think I've ever been to Sears on Easter Saturday.
And, the best part?....
I'll be shopping the automotive department!! Battery time!
Woo-hoo!! I can't wait!



Don't you just love her freckled nose?
I do!
Happy, Good, Friday!!
xo

1 comment: