Friday, June 7, 2013

A Birthday Post


I remember a couple coming into my office, enjoying a fun, but brief chat, and sending them off with a street map of Warren County along with  my business card.
That was circa 1992!
They looked to explore the new unchartered, rural landscape, a few
new lunch spots, and possibly a new country homestead. 
They returned, map in hand, much to my delight!
We enjoyed many fine days together.
They listened with sincere hearts to the trials and tribulations of Real Estate sales in Warren County,
as well as the rants and raves about my children.
We shared many good laughs,
many good meals,
and some nice red wine!
And, they bought their country home!
Since those early days, we have grown to be very close friends.
If you know me, you know of whom I speak.
The Fieldhouses.
And today, I celebrate Priscilla.
The dedication and Love that she has shown to me and my family
fills my heart with gratitude.
She has never once forgotten a Birthday, an Anniversary,
or any important occassion in the Powers' family.
She mails us the most beautiful cards, with the most sincere messages.
She shares our hopes and dreams.
So, Birthday girl, thank you!
From the bottom of my heart.
And to quote George Harrison:
"All the world is Birthday cake,
so take a piece, but not too much."
With the Love from all of us, Priscilla.
Happy Birthday!
xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment