Monday, October 14, 2013

Carrot Soup with Friends

 
I love Fridays.
I love Friday luncheons with friends.
I've written before about Rich and Priscilla,
clients turned friends.
We met up again last Friday,
luckily we parted ways before Saturday!
They've been married for 53 years!
I learned the latest accomplishments
of their heart-throb Grandchildren.
We caught up on the latest happenings
in town and in house.
We share special memories and we continue
to create new.
We also shared a knock out crispy eggplant sandwich
created by chef Roger,
served by the lovely Nancy.
We enjoyed a delicious carrot soup.
I'm going to try and re-create it!
I'll probably fail.
I'm just plain happy to have had the opportunity
to meet,
and to Love
my dear friends,
"The Fieldhouse's".
Long live their Love.
And long live "The County Seat".
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment