Tuesday, May 17, 2011

From Flowers to Floods


After all of the bragging that I've done about the beautiful weather and the abundance of blossoms, we're now in for a week of drenching rain! It reminds me of the days when my children were infants, and I'd brag that they were never sick, next thing I knew, I was in the pediatrician's office paying double the fee for a Sunday visit! UGH.
On a brighter note, the wild poppies are in bloom now, and I'm hoping to take some photos before their tissue-like petals are saturated and gone. Their vibrant colors make such a splashing presence amongst the new Kelly green backdrop. I am particularly smitten with the wild red. So, in my travels, I'm on a Poppy mission today!
Just one more thing...the Earth will be celebrating a full moon tonight..enjoy the month of May's "Flower Moon". Perfect!
Maybe where you live there will be a cloudless night sky!

Happy Tuesday!
With love and hugs.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment