Monday, November 28, 2011

Back Home

We're back in New Jersey after what was a whirlwind of a few days with our daughter and Matt in Milwaukee. I thought I'd share some photos of the city, and a few thoughts on our visit. We haven't seen Tiff since May. I had been counting the days until we met. My heart skipped a beat when she peeked around the corner at the airport! Her smile radiates love! Her engagement ring sparkles on her little finger!  And, on first impression, I loved the city. It is so clean. And sprawling and light. In spite of the fact of tall buildings, the sky is so visible, Lake Michigan looks like the ocean. The city is pretty flat, and holds unique architecural delights! Beautiful museums, restaurants, brew pubs, bridges, coffee shops, and, not to mention the Bridal Salons! It was Black Friday when we shopped for the perfect white dress! And I'm so happy to say...Mission Accomplished! What a great time, what a memorable Thanksgiving, and what a sad day indeed when we needed to say good bye. I Hope you enjoy some photos, I'll be posting some more soon!
Happy Monday, everyone! 
With love and hugs. 
And a view of Milwaukee!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment